Terms and conditions
Coronation Management Company (RF) (Pty) Ltd (Registration Number 1995/010002/07) (“Coronation”) will be running an offer to celebrate Coronation’s 25th birthday, subject to the offer rules as stipulated below.
- This offer is made exclusively to new clients of Coronation (“participants”) who have not previously invested in any of Coronation’s unit trusts. Participants must be natural persons, over the age of 18 and South African citizens in order to receive the offer.
- The offer is as follows: Coronation will contribute an additional 10% of a participant’s investment amount in the Coronation Market Plus Fund (“Market Plus”), up to a maximum contribution by Coronation of R250 per participant. By way of example, a participant who invests R2500, will receive an additional R250 top up (the maximum).
- This is a limited offer and Coronation reserves the right to end the offer at any time.
- In order to participate in the offer, participants must complete the following steps before the offer period expires:
- invest a minimum of R1 (one Rand) in Market Plus via the Becauseitsyourmoney.com website.
- provide supporting documentation required to open an account; and
- ensure that Coronation receives payment or proof of payment of the investment.
- A participant may only qualify for the offer once, in respect of the investment made in Market Plus during the offer period.
- The offer only applies to lump sum investments, and will not apply to debit orders
- Coronation will not be liable for any difficulties, including but not limited to technical difficulties, which result in failure by a participant to participate in the offer.
- No persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, or agents of, or consultants to, Coronation or any of its affiliate companies, their marketing service provider(s) utilised in connection with this offer, any supplier of goods or services in connection with this offer, any other person who directly or indirectly controls, or is controlled by, them, or any spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother or sister qualifies for the offer.
- Coronation’s contribution to a participant’s investment account will be made in the first week of October and will be applied to the net contributed investment amount in Market Plus on 30 September 2018.
- Participants may redeem their investments and/or Coronation’s contribution in accordance with the standard terms and conditions applicable to Market Plus. These terms and conditions include a clearance period of up to 40 days (for Electronic Collections) and 15 days (for Electronic Funds Transfer) which is in place as a fraud protection measure.
- In the event of a dispute in respect of any aspect of the Offer, Coronation’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any provision of these Offer Rules or the offer which is held to be invalid or unenforceable shall be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability without invalidating or rendering unenforceable the remaining provisions hereof.
- This Offer shall comply with the Consumer Protection Act. The act and its associated regulations are available on the Department of Trade and Industry Website: www.dti.gov.za.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern the Competition and Participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.